2018-2019 Application cycle

Guest isiddik

4 minutes ago, PAtobe615 said:

@Stanfordman84 I have not emailed them to ask yet no, if that is what you are asking 

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah I was curious if you had emailed the admissions contact person. I figure I'll do so just to see if there's any possibility for an interview or if I should just move on. I was holding out hope that no news was technically good news but it's getting late in the year so time to be more proactive. 

3 minutes ago, Stanfordman84 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah I was curious if you had emailed the admissions contact person. I figure I'll do so just to see if there's any possibility for an interview or if I should just move on. I was holding out hope that no news was technically good news but it's getting late in the year so time to be more proactive. 

I know I said this to someone else, but I want to reiterate it. Hopefully it will ease your mind a bit. I got my interview invitation November 6th last year, and I wasn’t even in the last group invited! Time is still your friend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frankiealilye said:

Me! I'm so excited! Nervous too, but that's to be expected ?

I am also nervous, haha. I went and walked around Durham and tried some funky food to kind of shake it off earlier. I walked by the PA program building so I would know where it was at and saw the applicants coming out for the day...then got nervous all over again ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Piperpottamus said:

I know I said this to someone else, but I want to reiterate it. Hopefully it will ease your mind a bit. I got my interview invitation November 6th last year, and I wasn’t even in the last group invited! Time is still your friend. 

Thanks @Piperpottamus.That is quite late yet it does ease my mind. With some other schools getting back to me with acceptances it just adds a little urgency. I really appreciate your input 

• Upvote 1

Guest SoyLatte
17 minutes ago, kjime002 said:

Good luck to everyone interviewing today! Starting to get a little nervous for tomorrow haha. 

Haha same! Waiting at the airport, flying from the west coast ?