2018-2019 Application cycle

Guest isiddik

11 hours ago, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

Anyone else still waiting to hear in either direction? Didn’t get an invite to interview, invite to waitlist interview, or rejection. Submitted CASPA in May, supplemental in August. 

I'm in the same spot. I know when I got confirmation that they received my application they said not to contact until January 2nd but its weird to have not heard anything at all at this point right?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AEM59681 said:

I’m in the exact same boat and submitted during the same months as well. 

49 minutes ago, JohnnyLAX9 said:

I'm in the same spot. I know when I got confirmation that they received my application they said not to contact until January 2nd but its weird to have not heard anything at all at this point right?

As much as it sucks, I’m glad to not be alone! Hehe. I’m taking no news as good news until further notice. 

I received an invitation yesterday to interview in January!  Unfortunately, I have an interview on the same day across the country! 😓 I called the PA program to explain my situation, and they were very accommodating.

Also, this will be my second time interviewing at Duke.  The last time was two years ago.  I asked whether I need to bring in new copies of my transcripts, and Wendy said no since she was able to locate them from before.  Seeing as how I have transcripts from four colleges/universities, that saves me a lot of running around.

I wanted to share in case anyone else finds themselves in the same boat at some point. 😀

Edited by jae22

I was placed on the interview wait list as well.

If anyone is still interested in timelines, here's mine:

Caspa submitted 6/25

Supplemental submitted 9/23

Notice of placement on interview wait list 12/4

A huge congratulations to those accepted! And thank you to all who have taken the time to give advice on this forum. I'm hoping the best for everyone and I am sure our hard work will pay off! 🙂

Hey everyone! To any of you that already interviewed and got your decisions,  did most of you hear back if you got in within a week of the interview or was it more like 2 weeks? Currently on a little bit of a time crunch and trying to allot my time and resources properly! Thanks!

13 minutes ago, 25fox said:

Hey everyone! To any of you that already interviewed and got your decisions,  did most of you hear back if you got in within a week of the interview or was it more like 2 weeks? Currently on a little bit of a time crunch and trying to allot my time and resources properly! Thanks!

I was received a wait list e-mail one week after my interview. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! For anyone having to fly to upcoming interviews, it might be a good idea to allow yourself extra extra time at the airport. With the shutdown there's been a huge increase in TSA callouts and longer security lines. 😞

If anyone would like to meet up on Monday feel free to shoot me a message! I'll be flying in from Florida Monday afternoon.

Good luck, everyone!

5 minutes ago, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

Soooo is anyone else still waiting on an answer? Haven’t heard anything still! Since it’s after January 2nd I sent an email inquiring... but just thought I would check to see if I’m alone. 

I could be incorrect on this... but I'm pretty sure Duke sent out their last interview invites and this was the last week of interviewing? I could be wrong though about that and maybe they have another round coming up....

• Like 1

I could be incorrect on this... but I'm pretty sure Duke sent out their last interview invites and this was the last week of interviewing? I could be wrong though about that and maybe they have another round coming up....

I interviewed yesterday and we were told we were the last interview group. We are waiting to hear on our decisions still. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk