WSU 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else receive an e-mail saying they weren't considered due to not getting the supplemental application/fee in on time?  I called since I have e-mail receipt saying I had gotten it all submitted on time.  Then they sent out the following e-mail saying to disregard.  I have been surprised I wasn't invited for an interview since I have a 3.8 GPA and over 1,000 hours experience plus volunteering and I'm a WSU alum....so I am now worried that an in office mistake is going to cost me an opportunity to interview.  Did anyone else receive these e-mails?  Is WSU still sending out invites this week?

Dear XXXXX,

Unfortunately, a mass email was generated in error a few minutes ago with the subject "Denied-Missed Supplemental Application Deadline".  Please disregard this email. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Wichita State University

Department of Physician Assistant

Office of Admissions 

11 minutes ago, DSW1969 said:

Did anyone else receive an e-mail saying they weren't considered due to not getting the supplemental application/fee in on time?  I called since I have e-mail receipt saying I had gotten it all submitted on time.  Then they sent out the following e-mail saying to disregard.  I have been surprised I wasn't invited for an interview since I have a 3.8 GPA and over 1,000 hours experience plus volunteering and I'm a WSU alum....so I am now worried that an in office mistake is going to cost me an opportunity to interview.  Did anyone else receive these e-mails?  Is WSU still sending out invites this week?

Dear XXXXX,

Unfortunately, a mass email was generated in error a few minutes ago with the subject "Denied-Missed Supplemental Application Deadline".  Please disregard this email. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Wichita State University

Department of Physician Assistant

Office of Admissions 

Oh wow, that’s crazy! I would imagine that they’re still sending them out, although I’m not 100% sure. I think the deadline on mine said to respond by December 28th to confirm the interview, but I’d hope that they would send other invites sooner than that deadline because it doesn’t leave much time to plan to get here.

Well, congrats to all you who received interview invites!  The department is closed until Jan 2nd and I didn't get any notification one way or the other (although I'm assuming I got rejected).  Did anyone get a rejection email yet?  Have a great Christmas everyone, and good luck to all those interviewing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, WigginsD said:

Well, congrats to all you who received interview invites!  The department is closed until Jan 2nd and I didn't get any notification one way or the other (although I'm assuming I got rejected).  Did anyone get a rejection email yet?  Have a great Christmas everyone, and good luck to all those interviewing!

I just got an email to interview today so there’s still hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I got a phone call today letting me know I was accepted. Congratulations to everyone else that was accepted and I'm looking forward to meeting you all real soon! Once again, if anyone from out of state has questions or concerns about Wichita and where to live I would be happy to check on things for you.

2 hours ago, Shinkadink said:

Yes, I got a phone call today letting me know I was accepted. Congratulations to everyone else that was accepted and I'm looking forward to meeting you all real soon! Once again, if anyone from out of state has questions or concerns about Wichita and where to live I would be happy to check on things for you.

Who did you interview with?

Archived