Its possible that the Thanksgiving holiday has delayed these a bit since no one was on campus.  If you haven't heard back by the end of the week I'd send an email in.

I feel like this year they have been running a little slower than they have in previous cycles. Let's hope we all hear something real soon! I'm tired of anxiously waiting for news!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shinkadink said:

Has anyone received a confirmation email recently? I'm thinking about calling or sending an email to inquire about the status. 

I received mine on November 16th, but it sounds like not many people have heard back yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, haleya899 said:

I received the Supplemental Application confirmation email today

Awesome! Thank you for the feedback! At least I can rest assured they are still working on them!

• Like 1

Just now, kansasgirl2018 said:

Just got the confirmation email today. Submitted 11/8

Awesome! Fingers crossed I get mine today as well! I suspect interview invites are coming next week.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lonmor7 said:

I read that WSUs accreditation is on probation. What does that mean for the class of 2021

It would mean nothing for us. We could still become fully licensed and take the PANCE. If WSU fails the inspection for a second time then they could be in trouble. But, I've read that they are in the process of getting off probation very soon. I heard it was more of a clerical error vs. a systemic problem.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, coderedjohnson said:

I really thought they would send out some Invites yesterday, did ANYONE hear anything?

I received my confirmation email this week so I'm pretty sure they are a week or two behind normal schedule. Hopefully next week we start seeing invites!

12 hours ago, WigginsD said:

Does anyone know how the interview process with WSU goes?  Like, is it a group interview, one on one, is there an exam we take?

I've been told the interview consists of two 1-on-1 interviews. The first is with a faculty member or someone involved with admissions, and the 2nd interview is with a practicing PA. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WigginsD said:

Does anyone know how the interview process with WSU goes?  Like, is it a group interview, one on one, is there an exam we take?

Both a practicing PA from the community and a member from the faculty will interview you together. That was my experience last year, not sure if they’ll change it up this year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yay!! Congratulations! So exciting that it’s finally time. Do you know if they’re still planning on the 7, 14, and 21st of January or are they pushing it out further? 

42 minutes ago, kabigai said:

Yay!! Congratulations! So exciting that it’s finally time. Do you know if they’re still planning on the 7, 14, and 21st of January or are they pushing it out further? 

I was invited to interview on January 10th and my email had the 7th, 10th, or 14th for tentative dates.

• Like 2

I also received an invitation for the 14th in the afternoon! I look forward to meeting all of you! If anyone is traveling from out of town and has any questions about the area feel free to hit me up.

• Like 1