WSU 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lonmor7 said:

I read that WSUs accreditation is on probation. What does that mean for the class of 2021

It would mean nothing for us. We could still become fully licensed and take the PANCE. If WSU fails the inspection for a second time then they could be in trouble. But, I've read that they are in the process of getting off probation very soon. I heard it was more of a clerical error vs. a systemic problem.

12 hours ago, WigginsD said:

Does anyone know how the interview process with WSU goes?  Like, is it a group interview, one on one, is there an exam we take?

I've been told the interview consists of two 1-on-1 interviews. The first is with a faculty member or someone involved with admissions, and the 2nd interview is with a practicing PA. 

12 hours ago, WigginsD said:

Does anyone know how the interview process with WSU goes?  Like, is it a group interview, one on one, is there an exam we take?

Both a practicing PA from the community and a member from the faculty will interview you together. That was my experience last year, not sure if they’ll change it up this year. 

Archived