Five Star Urgent Care

I live in the capital region (Albany) and I am now seeing advertisements for Five Star Urgent Care opening in the area. I see the salary being offered at >$150k with experience. I am an experienced emergency medicine, urgent care and interventional radiology PA who is open to a good opportunity if it comes along. This almost sounds too good to be true and wonder what the expected patient load is, benefits, PTO, etc. Does anyone on here work for them (they are all over western NY) or know about the company? Thanks in advance for any help.

Dave

Friend worked there a few years ago. Said they offered 78/hr during the week, 83/hr on weekends. Idk any of the other details but he was saying he pulled >170k yr with a decent amount of overtime. Made his earnings and left after 3 years so I guess the job wasn't too great to make him wanna stay long term...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2018 at 10:08 AM, stadK1215 said:

Recently offered $75 an hour by them x 120 hours a month (which they consider full time) which comes out to $108,000 a year.  They do have a bonus structure and benefits seem reasonable.  120 hours of "leave time per year." 

Did you accept?

Archived