Westfield state university

• 4 months later...
On 9/5/2018 at 11:40 AM, pineapple228 said:

I received an invitation for an interview sometime yesterday. But I am not sure about this program. What does it mean if the program is Accreditation-provisional? 

Hi!

I also have an interview! When is your interview date? 

Also, accreditation-provisional is the accreditation status that is given to all new programs. I would not worry about it! It just means that the program is accredited and will be assessed again after a certain period of time to make sure they are in full compliance with all requirements etc. I already interviewed at a different school that also had an accreditation-provisional status and they were interviewing their 3rd class of applicants. Westfield will be interviewing their 2nd class of applicants. 

On 9/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, DanaK said:

Also received an interview for August 30th. I went to Westfield and the women that started the program has also helped open Bay Path and Springfield College. I would not be worried about them not being accredited. Anyone interviewing at the 11:30 time?

I’ll be there at 11:30! ?

On 9/5/2018 at 11:40 AM, pineapple228 said:

I received an invitation for an interview sometime yesterday. But I am not sure about this program. What does it mean if the program is Accreditation-provisional? 

I worked with Dr. Jennifer Hixon, PA-C  a few times and she's a total bad*ss. She has a proven track record of starting up PA programs from the ground up and graduating successful PA-Cs. Their current status is granted to all new programs. There's no doubt this program will also be successful. It's a pity I didn't meet their requirements. 

Edited by Diggy
  • Upvote 2