UND 2018/2019 Application

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, NicoleTrahan said:

Goodevening Andrew,  

After I accepted my invitation to interview the next day I received an email from UND PA Program titled Interview Day Information.  What day is your interview?  I am interviewing October 16th.   

I got an interview invitation on Sep 18th for OCT 11. First Batch. Hopefully it goes well. Good luck to you!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Best wishes to you as well. My interview did not go very well. I am already expecting a bad news. I will not be surprised if I do not get in. If I get in That will be surprising.

I think it’s safe to say, at least IMO, that when you reflect about interviews it could’ve always gone better lol! I thought of many things to say after the fact ? Thinking we’re not gonna hear anything for a cple more weeks ??  

20 hours ago, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Best wishes to you as well. My interview did not go very well. I am already expecting a bad news. I will not be surprised if I do not get in. If I get in That will be surprising.

Keep the faith!!! We are our worst critic.  Everyone was nervous.  The hardest part is done: application and interview.  I heard we would not hear anything until  around the end of November or the beginning of December.  ?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Got rejected. I was expecting that so no hard feeling. I will try next year.

11 hours ago, DeeDee5774 said:

Same. Just opened my email. Best of luck to everyone else!!

50 minutes ago, NicoleTrahan said:

Same.   I will try next year also.

Did your letters state anything about being placed on an alternates list?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 6:21 AM, kettle said:

I'm starting the UND program this May (13 days from today.) Last year at this time I was filling out caspa like many of you are, if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to be informative. I'm a track one student, current paramedic, so track two info I only know from their website but general questions I'll do my best to answer. 

Hi,

Did you enter your volunteer, shadowing and HCE in the Experiences section of CASPA and also list this on your resume? Seems redundant?

47 minutes ago, ashlauhausman said:

Hi,

Did you enter your volunteer, shadowing and HCE in the Experiences section of CASPA and also list this on your resume? Seems redundant?

My HCE was being a paramedic, my volunteer was at a food shelf and my shadowing was several Pa's. Yes I entered it in CASPA and in my CV (resume.) It's like filling out online job applications, even though you have everything on your resume you have to enter it into the different sections. This is how they calculate hours. It is redundant but there is no way around it. CASPA took a lot of time I recall

Archived