CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, EllisAKfuturePA said:

I got an acceptance about an hour ago but just declined as I'm already enrolled at another program. I hope this opens the spot up for one of you! Best of luck!

Hi Ellis I just received an acceptance email from LIU Brooklyn, I applied to the program but never interviewed. Im wondering if they sent the email to the wrong address? Did they say anything about the waitlist when you declined? 

5 minutes ago, bodonaghue said:

Hi Ellis I just received an acceptance email from LIU Brooklyn, I applied to the program but never interviewed. Im wondering if they sent the email to the wrong address? Did they say anything about the waitlist when you declined? 

Hey guys! I also received an acceptance email with no interview, but with no indication that it was the PA program as well. Super confused. 

I also got this email and asked for clarification. It was an error on their part. Here's their reply:

Greetings from LIU,

We were testing our CRM system this afternoon and at 4:15 pm an email was sent in error. Kindly disregard this communication.

Please call us at 914-705-3023 with any questions.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Deirdre Whitman

Vice President of University Admissions

Not going to lie, I'm very disappointed with how poorly this school handles its applicants.

Edited by SalZuri

43 minutes ago, bodonaghue said:

I received an email from LIU that it was an error, I believe it happened to several others as well.

• 8 months later...