CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019

14 minutes ago, charmalarm said:

I applied early May and haven’t heard anything from them at all. Can someone post what the letter is so I kind of know where I stand?

TIA

I’d you scroll back there were 2. One an email that said your application is under review and one that said you’d get a letter. 

Im not sure what either of them means! I was verified in late June and got the tour application is under review one a couple of weeks ago. 

On 9/15/2018 at 5:29 PM, lfernan1 said:

I just received my letter in the mail after getting the email three weeks ago that a decision has been made on my application. It was a rejection letter! Good luck to everyone else this cycle!

Was the rejection letter for this fall semester that already started, or next fall, the one you just applied to? 

10 hours ago, hmr1004 said:

Was the rejection letter for this fall semester that already started, or next fall, the one you just applied to? 

Hey! So I just saw your post and completely forgot that I applied to LIU last cycle and I did not hear anything from them. I just looked at the letter I received and it does says Fall 2018 like yours did as well. I’m going to call LIU on my break today to see if the letters were just printed wrong or if this is my denial from last cycle and I’m still good to go for this cycle! I will post as soon as I find out. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, pharynxlarynxshmarynx said:

I e-mailed the school one week ago to check on the status of my application in addition to asking which months they actively send invites. They haven't replied.

Has anybody received invites for Oct, Nov, Dec, or Jan yet?!

This school is so hard to get a hold of in my opinion. If you find out anything can you let us all know please? Thank you!

Hey all, 

Applied a bit over a month ago and haven't heard anything yet. 

cGPA 3.65

SGPA 3.97

GRE: 157v 157q 5.5w

5000 HCE working as a tech in drug and alcohol rehab facilities. 

2500 volunteer hours working in drug and alcohol rehab. 

Do I have a realistic chance at getting an interview? Good luck to all and major congrats to anyone that has gotten interviews/beyond! You should be incredibly proud of that. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 5:17 PM, PA227 said:

Has anyone that has been accepted received that packet in the mail yet? I just wanna make sure I didn’t miss it... 

Hey! I interviewed back in mid-July, didn't receive an acceptance call until end of August and didn't get my acceptance packet until mid-September. Hopefully this gives you some idea of whether or not you should have received it already.