CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019

On 11/1/2018 at 10:38 AM, mivhax said:

Hey! I interviewed back in mid-July, didn't receive an acceptance call until end of August and didn't get my acceptance packet until mid-September. Hopefully this gives you some idea of whether or not you should have received it already.

Was your interview for this year or next year? Fall start date '18-'19 or '19-'20

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everybody!

I am new to the chat, but just wanted to let everyone know that the first email I had received was in October some time, which was my invite to interview. I interviewed last Thursday at LIU and received my acceptance via email this morning 11/21 for the Fall '19 start! I've also noticed some lack of communication from the program but I hope everyone gets some feedback soon!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nrg20 said:

Hey Everybody!

I am new to the chat, but just wanted to let everyone know that the first email I had received was in October some time, which was my invite to interview. I interviewed last Thursday at LIU and received my acceptance via email this morning 11/21 for the Fall '19 start! I've also noticed some lack of communication from the program but I hope everyone gets some feedback soon!

So what was your impression of the program? Any intel on how many more interviews they'll be having?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I submitted by CASPA application on 12/5/18 and was verified on 12/6/18. I had not heard anything from the admissions office until today when they offered an interview on 1/16/19!! I know some people are wondering about their correspondence, so I just wanted to let everyone know they are still interviewing (and to keep your hopes up!). I hope this helps! I'm coming all the way from NC and I look forward to the possibility of meeting some of you! 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/2/2019 at 7:51 PM, ecugrad2018 said:

Hi everyone!

I submitted by CASPA application on 12/5/18 and was verified on 12/6/18. I had not heard anything from the admissions office until today when they offered an interview on 1/16/19!! I know some people are wondering about their correspondence, so I just wanted to let everyone know they are still interviewing (and to keep your hopes up!). I hope this helps! I'm coming all the way from NC and I look forward to the possibility of meeting some of you! 🙂

Thank you for the update! Congrats and good luck!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 8:22 PM, Ashleyn89 said:

Just a quick question. Does anyone know what the format of the interview is? Is it a group interview or an individual interview?

Sb18 posted this in 2015 so I'm not sure how accurate is still is today,

"it is a 1 on 2 interview... mine was the director of the program and an alumni.  30 minute interview with ethical, behavioral, and traditional questions.  After the interview there were two writing samples. Good luck!!

I interview on Wednesday, but I have not seen anything else that clarifies the interview style for this year. Hope this helps! Good luck!

8 hours ago, ecugrad2018 said:

Sb18 posted this in 2015 so I'm not sure how accurate is still is today,

"it is a 1 on 2 interview... mine was the director of the program and an alumni.  30 minute interview with ethical, behavioral, and traditional questions.  After the interview there were two writing samples. Good luck!!

I interview on Wednesday, but I have not seen anything else that clarifies the interview style for this year. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Thank you!! I will see you Wednesday. Good luck to you as well 😀

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, christinegg3 said:

I haven't seen one yet, but we should make one! 🙂

I'm on it! Can everyone who is interested in joining please send me a PM with your name/facebook profile so I can add you to the group? I just tried a few minutes ago to start the group, but it appears you need at least one group member to add first before the group can be created. Looking forward to meeting all of you! 🙂