CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019

12 hours ago, SW2PA said:

I got an email today that says “

Dear CASPA Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in LIU's PA Program.  Your CASPA application has been received and it is currently under review.  Thank you for your patience as we review your application.

Sincerely yours,

LIU PA Studies faculty and staff

open?upn=-2Fp2Zc-2FbULOCRhK-2FqZVuubQTfAanybody else get something similar?

I did also ! Keep us posted ?

1 hour ago, scribetopa007 said:

i was one of the people that received an email regarding a letter of decision and still haven’t receiving anything in the mail.. super weird

Me too. Just checked the mail and I got nothing. It’s supposed to be here no later than tomorrow so looks like we will all find out tomorrow! ..

10 minutes ago, Lolli said:

Has anyone else that interviewed heard back? I interviewed back in July and got an email 2 days ago that my CASPA application is complete? 

Hey! I heard back like 2 weeks ago via phone call that I was accepted. I also received that confirmation email - I think they just sent it out to everybody who applied. 

22 hours ago, Lolli said:

Thanks! I'm just trying to get an idea if people have also been denied from that interview and I'm in sort of a waitlist situation or if they're kinda just stringing everyone that interviewed along until they make final decisions for everyone 

I also interviewed on the July date and have yet to hear back from them.

I got this email on August 28th so it’s probably safe to email them now, right? I haven’t received anything in the mail from them yet.

“A decision has been made on your application. Please look out for your correspondence in the mail, as it has important information regarding your admission status. 

If for whatever reason you do not receive your letter in the next seven business days, please contact the Office of Admissions by replying to this email.”

1 hour ago, rpat11394 said:

I got this email on August 28th so it’s probably safe to email them now, right? I haven’t received anything in the mail from them yet.

“A decision has been made on your application. Please look out for your correspondence in the mail, as it has important information regarding your admission status. 

If for whatever reason you do not receive your letter in the next seven business days, please contact the Office of Admissions by replying to this email.”

Are you preinterview or you interviewed?

i would say it’s safe to email at this point for sure