CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Roset56 said:

I sent my GRE scores for LIU a while ago, but they do not show up on CASPA under “standardized tests” even though the other programs I sent scores for are listed. Maybe the scores don’t go through CASPA? Does anyone else notice this as well?

I had the same problem. I reached out to CASPA and they said that LIU's GRE scores are sent directly to LIU and will not show up on CASPA

Edited by californiahopefulpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, christinec said:

Hi! For those who submitted their LIU PA application, is it just the CASPA application + GRE scores that you submitted? Do you have to complete a supplemental application? 

So far, yes, just Caspa and GRE score. Haven't gotten any word from LIU about confirming received materials nor any supplemental information!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, newyorkpa said:

Hey everyone! I just received my acceptance call today (08/22). I was part of the 07/26 interview group. I am so happy I even started crying on the phone lol. If anybody has any questions regarding the process, please feel free to message me privately! Best of luck to everybody!! ? 

Congratulations! When did you receive a confirmation email? I applied in May and haven't received any emails from LIU