Guest OnTheWay2PA
On 7/19/2018 at 5:07 PM, pa2b2019 said:

When did you apply? 

I applied July 9th, verified July 16th, interview invite on July 19th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Casey29 said:

Can anyone give a little insight on how the interview day was conducted ? 

It was 2 group interviews. 1 individual interview. And 1 elevator pitch. Then it ended with a program overview. You got the opportunity to ask current students questions. It was pretty relaxed to be honest. 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:56 AM, kellymarie said:

Same. Confirmed July 10th and still haven't heard anything ?

I also have not head back after being confirmed and am getting nervous. Has anyone talked to the program regarding remaining seats? I just would love to at least hear back. 

18 hours ago, 1walnut said:

For those who have been to an interview.. Just curious, did the religious aspect come in to play during the interview/day? 

NGU PA program while a part of a religious institution is ARC PA accredited, in addition it just doesn't make sense to have a well rounded professional be taught with a relgious bias. We do have a a special population course which other programs have where we spend a very brief time learning about how to approach healthcare with specific religions/cultures where there are barriers present. I know that my class has a very wide range of relgious backgrounds, which I know from knowing them on a personal base only. The professors have never nor will ever ask our religious views/religion. I hope this answers your questions.

On 8/17/2018 at 1:46 PM, cbeck12 said:

NGU PA program while a part of a religious institution is ARC PA accredited, in addition it just doesn't make sense to have a well rounded professional be taught with a relgious bias. We do have a a special population course which other programs have where we spend a very brief time learning about how to approach healthcare with specific religions/cultures where there are barriers present. I know that my class has a very wide range of relgious backgrounds, which I know from knowing them on a personal base only. The professors have never nor will ever ask our religious views/religion. I hope this answers your questions.

Yes, this was what I had imagined but just wanted to ensure.. Thank you!

Archived