2019 Cohort

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thatgirlonabike

I am applying this year.  I live and work in Greenville so it would be exciting to be able to go to school in my own backyard. 

Hi, does anyone have any insight as to how the points are divided in each section of the scoring matrix? In the handbook, a breakdown of the GRE scoring is listed, but I don't see anything for GPA, volunteerism, etc. For example, if my GPA is 3.3, I am wondering how many points I would be awarded out of the potential 25. This is the first time I have looked at this program in depth and am eager to apply next cycle. Any input is appreciated.

18 hours ago, nerroe said:

Has anyone heard from the first interview? If you didn't get a call the day of, does anyone know when to expect any news?

Congratulations on getting an interview. The admissions handbook stated that each category would be notified within four weeks of the interview. In case you want to look at the whole thing, it is under Article 6.0 Candidate Selection on page 12.  

Guest thatgirlonabike
18 hours ago, PA1760 said:

I have an interview next Friday. Does anyone have any helpful tips for the interview process at NGU? 

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard they do MMI interviewing. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ballerina said:

Congrats and good luck to those selected to interview!!

I will be interviewing July 27th, is anyone else interviewing for this session?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I'm interviewing on this date as well. 

Guest thatgirlonabike

So I noticed that pretty much all the staff that started the program are no longer there.  There is a total turn-over.  This really worries me.  Does anyone have any details on what happened?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thatgirlonabike

I just wanted to offer a word of advice to everyone coming in next week for the interview.  I recommend the Holiday Inn as opposed to Greer's only other hotel the Quality Inn.  I've been a paramedic here for a while and I've seen what goes on at the QI.   I'm happy to answer any questions about Greenville/Greer that you might have.  Don't really have anything on the school just the surrounding community.  I'm hoping for an August interview.  Been waiting since July 2nd for professional transcript entry (what a mistake that was) and verification.  

Archived