Application for January 2019 Start

CASPA is now open and the Bryant University Physician Assistant Program is accepting applications for the class of 2021! Many former and current students frequent this forum and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program. Follow 'Bryant University PA Program' on Facebook for a peak at upcoming events, fundraisers, community involvement, and the current didactic and clinical class experiences.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, drmelzar said:

Has anyone from the July 9th interview heard back? Yes/no/waitlist? 

I know that people have been accepted. I haven’t heard of anybody being rejected or waitlisted yet I think that they’re sending out acceptances in between other interviews

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interviewed in August and was accepted shortly thereafter. The interview day was split between an info session, tour, student Q&A, brief writing sample, and four short interviews with faculty/staff. Everyone was super friendly and laid back. There weren't any real "gotcha" questions in the interviews. They just want to get to know you.

• 1 month later...

Archived