Hi all :)

I'm currently about to attend PA School and the excitement I have is beyond words. However I have a bit of a problem I was hoping someone could help me with as it seems I can't find a concrete answer anywhere online. 

I live in the US and am a US citizen  (have been all my life) however once I finish PA School, I will be moving to Dubai because that is where my Fiancé lives and works. It would be extremely difficult for him to come here and find a job, but over there he is doing very well. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew about the certified physician assistant job market in Dubai. Will I be able to find a job? Will I be getting a decent salary? (I'm aware it won't be as much as if I had experience.)

Any information that anyone might have that relates to this would be DEEPLY appreciated

Thank you so much in advance,

Best,

Mariam

17 minutes ago, HMtoPA said:

I don't think there is such a thing as a PA job market in Dubai. You might be able to find a job as a contractor at one of the US military bases in the Gulf States (Bahrain, Qatar), but it's kind of a long shot, especially right out of school.

I really found myself in a frustrating position! Not sure what to do :/

Nonetheless, thank you for the reply! 

Best,

M

I do get emails and calls from time to time about job offers (which seem extravagant) working in Dubai for physicians, but I haven't found one for PAs.  It may be possible though - I would just contact a US physician that's working in Dubai and see if he/she can help you get started.  

Archived