• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CGPA: 3.5 sGPA: 3.6  4.0 Post Bac GRE: 301  3500 hours pt contact nursing assistant emergency department   

Has anyone received an interview and/or acceptance for this cycle that wouldn't mind posting what there stats were (Overall GPA, Science GPA, and GRE Scores)?  Thank you, 

I received an interview invite today for Wed Nov 7th!

@Jmann722 The interview day was laid back and surprisingly fun! They did a great job of selling their program tbh. I recommend being outgoing and proactive throughout the day. Come in with questions and ready to intermingle with the other interviewers and faculty. Also be confident! If they offered you an interview it means they really like you! Good luck 🙂 

On 12/14/2018 at 7:59 AM, Jmann722 said:

Hi everybody, I have an interview on 1/16/19! I just wanted to know from those who have been accepted, what would you say DeSales is looking for in their interviewees? DeSales is my #1 choice and I would absolutely love to go there! 

The interview was very laid back. They definetly look at how u work as a part of a team and ask questions about ur experiences and what u know about PAs and the history of PAs. It was the best interview I had to be honest. They also ask u about what u are most passionate about and ur family. And u get a lunch with the students where u can ask honest questions. They are definetly looking for someone with great experience that they have learned from. And good grades lol. Good luck 

• 3 weeks later...

I am a P1 from the class of 2020. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the program/didactic/clinical year anything!

DeSales is one of the best PA programs in the country and I love being a student here!  

Also, does the class of 2021 have a facebook group? Feel free to create one and post it on here so you all can start connecting with your classmates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Mightymouse said:

@Teacher2PAC I want to take a medical terminology course (not for credit) since I heard students have to take a really tough and dense medical terminology exam at the start of the program. Do you think this is a good course? https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/advanced-medical-terminology-2.htm I want to be prepared going in.

I would not take a course. Using a medterm book is pretty sufficient to prepare for the exam. 

Also, I requested to join the FB group!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By illinoispa
      Hi everyone,
      I'm currently a sophomore in my undergrad and I plan on applying for the 2022-2023 cycle, at the end of my junior year. I'm working on my application slowly throughout the year so I'm ready to submit early in the cycle (mid-May) and get a head start for programs with rolling admissions. 
      However, my university won't release my second semester junior year official transcript until mid-June. That means if I submit my application mid-May, I'd only be submitting my official grades up until my first semester of junior year of college. Should I wait for my official transcript to be ready and submit mid-June, or should I go ahead and submit mid-May and update CASPA once my second semester grades are ready?
      I'm so torn on what to do. I'm afraid if I only have 5 semesters worth of grades on my transcript, I will be seen as a weak applicant. On the other hand, I'm afraid if i don't submit early I'll potentially lose some interviews. I know once I submit my official transcript, the grades I update won't count towards my GPA, but I'm not worried about that because I'll most likely have around a 3.75 gpa regardless. 
      Any advice is appreciated!
    • By abaren
      Hi everyone! I’m looking to take on some more pre-PA students who need help with CASPA review, personal statement brainstorming/editing and interview prep.
      I’m 4.5 years out of PA school with experience in NYC and Baltimore and am a former interview committee member! 
      Please send an email to applyingtopaschools@gmail.com for more info and pricing!

• By vjaniceb
      Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I just graduated with my bachelor's in February. I am looking to pursue into a PA program but not quite sure where to start. I am currently studying for the GRE and have about 250 internship hours done at an ENT clinic with an audiologist. I'm not sure in what I am doing and need any guidance or suggestion in what to do. 
    • By sabella57
      Hello! I thought I would get the forum for the SIU application started!
      Has anyone had trouble filling out the supplemental application? There is no option to choose "Summer 2022".
    • By sabella57
      Hello everyone!
      Thought I would get this page started so we can help each other out through this process. Good luck! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More