On 5/22/2018 at 4:46 PM, Lukeh205 said:

Not sure of interview dates. I just submitted my application waiting for verification ! 

Which programs are you applying to @lukeh205?

@Monet  I am applying to Lock Haven university, DeSales, Salus, Thomas Jefferson, Drexel, Hofstra ( New York ) and South University - Richmond 

so far I have an interview at South university on June 15th, however I really like Salus ‘s program as well as DeSales 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 6:50 AM, Lukeh205 said:

@Monet  I am applying to Lock Haven university, DeSales, Salus, Thomas Jefferson, Drexel, Hofstra ( New York ) and South University - Richmond 

so far I have an interview at South university on June 15th, however I really like Salus ‘s program as well as DeSales 

I have interviews at Salus and South-Richmond, too! I postponed my South interview from the 15th to the 25th because my husband and I are moving the next week. It was just too much to try and do, luckily South was completely understanding!

I just got an interview for lock haven which would be my first choice I think if I could get the Harrisburg location as it would be an easy enough commute for me

8 minutes ago, EpiGal said:

I have interviews at Salus and South-Richmond, too! I postponed my South interview from the 15th to the 25th because my husband and I are moving the next week. It was just too much to try and do, luckily South was completely understanding!

@monet you are going to love Salus, everyone is nice and inviting and the interview process is extremely relaxed

8 minutes ago, Alicep1990 said:

Does anyone want to share stats? ?

CGPA: 3.5

sGPA: 3.6 

4.0 Post Bac

GRE: 301 

3500 hours pt contact nursing assistant emergency department 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alicep1990 said:

Has anyone else heard from DeSales yet?

Last year it looks like people started hearing about interviews in mid June but I haven’t heard anything yet

• Upvote 1

I received this email June 11 and still have not heard anything else. 

"Thank you for applying to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at DeSales University. Please accept this as confirmation that we have received your verified application from CASPA and it is currently under review. Please keep in mind that because of the high volume of qualified applicants who apply each year, our selection process is highly competitive. During the 2017-2018 admissions cycle, DeSales received approximately 2,700 applications and interviewed 113 candidates for admission into the program. Meeting minimum entrance requirements does not guarantee an invitation for an interview for admission. Once a decision has been made regarding your application, you will be notified via the email you listed in CASPA.  ..."

I applied to DeSales on May 24 and still haven't heard anything back! Anyone in the same boat? thats awesome someone got an interview! 

Received a rejection today from the 7/25 interview. The program seems great, but they only have about 35 seats because they have about 45 incoming students from their 3+2 program.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, CWell1901 said:

Received a rejection today from the 7/25 interview. The program seems great, but they only have about 35 seats because they have about 45 incoming students from their 3+2 program.

Sorry to hear, how was your interview experience? Have an interview coming up September 5th.

17 hours ago, lizgenis said:

Sorry to hear, how was your interview experience? Have an interview coming up September 5th.

When did you receive your invitation to interview? And was it by mail, phone, email? I wish you the best of luck at your interview!

Edited by kbuskirk
spelling
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 4:56 PM, kbuskirk said:

When did you receive your invitation to interview? And was it by mail, phone, email? I wish you the best of luck at your interview!

I received it 7/11/18 and it was by email, thank you! 

Anyone had any updates from Desales lately?  I know they started interviews and (if I remember right) they end up doing interviews twice a month.  Their deadline is so much later so maybe they do smaller interviews?  Ugghh - the waiting game is tough!

Has anyone received an interview and/or acceptance for this cycle that wouldn't mind posting what there stats were (Overall GPA, Science GPA, and GRE Scores)? 

Thank you, 

• Upvote 2