• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jmann722 The interview day was laid back and surprisingly fun! They did a great job of selling their program tbh. I recommend being outgoing and proactive throughout the day. Come in with questions and ready to intermingle with the other interviewers and faculty. Also be confident! If they offered you an interview it means they really like you! Good luck 🙂 

On 12/14/2018 at 7:59 AM, Jmann722 said:

Hi everybody, I have an interview on 1/16/19! I just wanted to know from those who have been accepted, what would you say DeSales is looking for in their interviewees? DeSales is my #1 choice and I would absolutely love to go there! 

The interview was very laid back. They definetly look at how u work as a part of a team and ask questions about ur experiences and what u know about PAs and the history of PAs. It was the best interview I had to be honest. They also ask u about what u are most passionate about and ur family. And u get a lunch with the students where u can ask honest questions. They are definetly looking for someone with great experience that they have learned from. And good grades lol. Good luck 

• 3 weeks later...

I am a P1 from the class of 2020. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the program/didactic/clinical year anything!

DeSales is one of the best PA programs in the country and I love being a student here!  

Also, does the class of 2021 have a facebook group? Feel free to create one and post it on here so you all can start connecting with your classmates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2019 at 2:04 PM, Mightymouse said:

@Teacher2PAC I want to take a medical terminology course (not for credit) since I heard students have to take a really tough and dense medical terminology exam at the start of the program. Do you think this is a good course? https://www.universalclass.com/i/course/advanced-medical-terminology-2.htm I want to be prepared going in.

I would not take a course. Using a medterm book is pretty sufficient to prepare for the exam. 

Also, I requested to join the FB group!

Archived