• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/29/2018 at 6:50 AM, Lukeh205 said:

@Monet  I am applying to Lock Haven university, DeSales, Salus, Thomas Jefferson, Drexel, Hofstra ( New York ) and South University - Richmond 

so far I have an interview at South university on June 15th, however I really like Salus ‘s program as well as DeSales 

I have interviews at Salus and South-Richmond, too! I postponed my South interview from the 15th to the 25th because my husband and I are moving the next week. It was just too much to try and do, luckily South was completely understanding!

8 minutes ago, EpiGal said:

I have interviews at Salus and South-Richmond, too! I postponed my South interview from the 15th to the 25th because my husband and I are moving the next week. It was just too much to try and do, luckily South was completely understanding!

@monet you are going to love Salus, everyone is nice and inviting and the interview process is extremely relaxed

• 3 weeks later...

I received this email June 11 and still have not heard anything else. 

"Thank you for applying to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at DeSales University. Please accept this as confirmation that we have received your verified application from CASPA and it is currently under review. Please keep in mind that because of the high volume of qualified applicants who apply each year, our selection process is highly competitive. During the 2017-2018 admissions cycle, DeSales received approximately 2,700 applications and interviewed 113 candidates for admission into the program. Meeting minimum entrance requirements does not guarantee an invitation for an interview for admission. Once a decision has been made regarding your application, you will be notified via the email you listed in CASPA.  ..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 1:24 PM, CWell1901 said:

Received a rejection today from the 7/25 interview. The program seems great, but they only have about 35 seats because they have about 45 incoming students from their 3+2 program.

Sorry to hear, how was your interview experience? Have an interview coming up September 5th.

Archived