UF 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle

On 10/24/2018 at 6:30 AM, annatous said:

I received an initial email saying they received my application and it was being sent for review on August 6th. I have not heard anything since. Has anyone had an interview invite or rejection recently?

Same situation. I received that email on 7/30 and haven’t heard anything since then. 

Do you guys know if it would be appropriate to message Ms.Kays and ask where they are at in terms of reviewing my application? 

I know I want to go to UF but it's scary not knowing when other places give you one week to pay a deposit and i'm having to risk it. 

Does anyone know if she is going to be making anymore calls for early decisions? 

On 10/31/2018 at 11:41 AM, Kasi07 said:

I got the “secondary review” email this morning. Oh how I hope I will get an interview; My fingers and toes are crossed!

I wonder what happens if you don't receive the secondary review email.  A applied back at the end of July but have not gotten anything.  Have November invites been sent out yet?

Edited by HopefulPA26
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3