UF 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle

On 7/15/2018 at 1:26 PM, khoang5 said:

@SoonToBePAC I got that email this morning as well! The email also asked for the daily course schedule, which I'm currently emailing my professors about.. Do you think the syllabus is enough?

Yeah the email asked for the syllabus and/or course catalog. I just sent the syllabus for each class. The syllabus for all of my courses included a course schedule in them. Most will have it at the end of the syllabus to kind of map out what is happening in class each day of the semester (chapters being covered, test dates, etc.). (At least every syllabus I received in college had this)

And yes I think it will be enough. I emailed them again last week to verify if they needed anything else from me and they said it was enough they just needed to wait on the committee to review the courses and "advise" them. Other than that they said they'd email me if they needed something else.

1 hour ago, khoang5 said:

How long did it take for Ms. Kays to send you the actual email for interview?

Still did not get an email! I received the call this morning at 9 am. I got worried since she mentioned she'd send it later today and checked back to last year's thread and people didn't receive the email for 2 days, so I felt better haha

On 7/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, SoonToBePAC said:

Just got an interview offering me an interview contingent upon my forwarding them the syllabus for a couple of classes! 

Submitted and verified: 05/23

Confirmation email : 05/25

email for second review: 06/07

contingent interview email : 07/03

Update to my timeline for those still waiting. Today (07/20) I just received a phone call from the program officially offering me an interview. She said they’ll be sending the email later.

Excited to interview on Sep 10-11! ? good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Hey ya'll. When I talked to Karen, she informed me that they are short staffed and extremely busy right now so don't be surprised if you're waiting an extra day or two for a response! let's keep the morale high as we all know the waiting stinks and bestows anxiety upon us all. Best of luck everyone! Can't wait to meet those that are going to be at the 8/27 session! I've never been to Florida before. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jchen14 said:

Hey ya'll. When I talked to Karen, she informed me that they are short staffed and extremely busy right now so don't be surprised if you're waiting an extra day or two for a response! let's keep the morale high as we all know the waiting stinks and bestows anxiety upon us all. Best of luck everyone! Can't wait to meet those that are going to be at the 8/27 session! I've never been to Florida before. 

Needed to hear this! *Fingers-crossed for the upcoming weeks*

Pro-tip when visiting Florida: Have an umbrella ready. Weather changes like crazy!

• Like 1