UF 2018-2019 Admissions Cycle

So I'm curious about the CASPer test.... if we've already taken it, should we forward the results to them if we have not heard anything back? I took it for another school and I see that UF is now listed as a school to which you can forward your results. Anyone hear anything?

20 minutes ago, Ashlynbe said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite recently? I got an email stating I had an interview contingent upon me sending them a few things three weeks ago. I sent all of my stuff the next day and have yet to hear back from them. 

I had this same email over the summer and it took about a month or so for them to review them before I officially got my invite. If you’re concerned I would just email them back. I did that when I hadn’t heard from them after a while.

They completed my review in a few days. Definitely wasn't longer than a week though.

Has anyone gotten an interview invite recently? I got an email stating I had an interview contingent upon me sending them a few things three weeks ago. I sent all of my stuff the next day and have yet to hear back from them. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

On 10/16/2018 at 12:22 PM, SteveyTX said:

Just received a call about an interview. Won't be able to go until the very last one in late November because of work and other interviews. Hoping I am not making a mistake by choosing the last one, but it sounds like they do a modified rolling admissions and will have plenty of seats still available at the last interview. 

Good luck to everyone and hope to meet some of you along the way. Coming in from Dallas. 

Like Checko said, the time of your interview really doesn’t matter. I interviewed in one of the last groups and there are a bunch of people from my interview group in class with me. A good majority of the people who interviewed in the last session also made it in. This program really does a great job at keeping everything on a level field once you get the opportunity to interview. PLUS- if you walk in with another acceptance already in hand, I have personally experienced that your attitude at interviewing everywhere else is much more relaxed and confident, which helps tremendously. Congrats on the interview though!!! So exciting

• Upvote 3

Also- CONGRATS to all of those who have already been accepted, I’m sure I have met many of you either during the tours or at the dinners. I’m pumped to see you guys again next year. This is such an awesome program, I’m excited for y’all to have the opportunity to learn here!

Work hard the rest of the year and save up money. I know for me and a bunch of others in my class, I’ve had a source of income consistently for the last 10 years, so now that I’m not working during school it has been a bit of a learning curve on “how to not go bankrupt living on a fixed budget of student loans / not having to dip into my savings”, lol. Save up now and you will be happy you did. Since y’all are accepted so early it is gonna be a while before you hear much else. You’re already in... don’t blow up Mrs. Kays with anxious e-mails and phone calls, lol. At some point you guys will be added to the facebook group, but that may not be for a little while. In March is usually when you will get the information from the program on getting stuff in order for getting registered and such... till then, enjoy the free time (you’re about to not have much of it, haha)! Congrats again on getting in!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2018 at 8:35 AM, amar314 said:

So looks like the only acceptance calls happened on Wednesday? You guys think we’ll a few more October calls or pretty much the rest of us are waiting till December? 

Ms. Kays said they probably won’t send any acceptances within the next few weeks. She said that they still have 3 weeks before they can make more decisions

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, badmire328 said:

I got the acceptance call last week too!!! Interviewed 9/10-11. So excited to become a Gator! ? Has anyone received the acceptance in the mail yet though? With the instructions on how to submit your deposit fee?

Just got the official letter today in the mail with the instructions for the deposit/immunizations/etc!