Anyone at SLU willing to give advice?

Is there anyone on here who is either currently at SLU or recently went to SLU? I am living near ST. Louis and have fallen in love with the area and I do not want to leave. I know that my chances of getting in to any particular school are low yes but one can dream. This will be my 3rd cycle applying and I haven't gotten a single interview yet. My GPA just meets the minimums but I have been working in clinical research since 2011 and have around 14,000 hours of Patient contact doing ECG's, blood draws, taking histories, vital signs and more. I have been involved in work with Alzheimers patients, essential tremors, low back pain, wisdom tooth extraction, schizophrenia, and opioid addiction. I have retaken classes but my GPA just doesn't move because that 2003 F in chemistry and the 2015 A in chemistry get averaged by CASPA. I could really use some insight from someone who knows the program. 

Thanks

Archived