Northeastern University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, PAtobe94 said:

Looks like 7-8 people on this forum have been offered invites to matriculate in 2019. I’m guessing ~15 total offers. That leaves 34 up for grabs 

Yeah I'd probably guess significantly more than half of people accepted don't actually post that they got accepted and never want to see these forums again haha. But it's possible and I hope you're right! 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PAstudent112 said:

Has anyone heard anything today? Or will we most likely have to wait until Monday? Originally they told me the first week in October I would find out but I didn't know if that was this week or next!

I haven't heard anything today. I just figured that we would hear back on Monday. It looks like some people got accepted this week, but I think we just have to wait until Monday to get the bulk of the decisions.

To everyone who was accepted, did you receive and official email or letter regarding how to pay and when the deposit is due? I know Dr. Baginski mentioned it when he called but I was so excited I can't remember what he said... I was in the second interview group.

12 minutes ago, Aaa37 said:

Would we be notified if we were waitlisted or rejected by mail? Or email?

That's where I'm confused. I would think that we would get an email letting us know. If I'm in, I'd like to put my deposit down as soon as possible. I have an interview elsewhere and I just need to know because I either have to put the deposit down and cancel the interview or use it for another plane ticket.

Just got waitlisted via email. The email did not state my position on the list, however. When I sent my reply, I asked so hopefully they will let those of us on the list know where we stand.

Congratulations to those that made the cut! I really enjoyed meeting everyone and I know that this year's class will be a great one. Hopefuly I'll get to join. 

Best of luck everyone!!!

Archived