Northeastern University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Well, no word yet. Does everyone think we’ll have to wait until Monday?

I think we might be waiting until Monday. That would give accepted people a week to decide and pay their deposit. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they’re waiting for to determine how many spots are still available. That’s just my guess. 

1 hour ago, Joslynnbre said:

I think we might be waiting until Monday. That would give accepted people a week to decide and pay their deposit. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they’re waiting for to determine how many spots are still available. That’s just my guess. 

1 hour ago, PATriton said:

Exactly, I guess it's good we haven't received rejection letters yet, but wish we had an idea of where we were standing. I'm sure we'll find out soon!

Agreed! So in that case, looks like we survived another round. Fingers crossed for all of us still standing. Guess we wait until Monday. 

9 hours ago, sarahton1n said:

I just got a call from Dr. Baginski and I interviewed 9/21-9/22! The call comes in with No Caller ID, and I got my call 1:30pm central! Hang in there y’all!! You never know what’ll happen! 

Yes the No Caller ID definitely threw me off. I let it go to voicemail because I get annoying telemarketer calls all the time and once I heard the first few words I called them right back as soon as possible haha...they definitely keep you on your toes! 

10 minutes ago, PAtobe94 said:

Looks like 7-8 people on this forum have been offered invites to matriculate in 2019. I’m guessing ~15 total offers. That leaves 34 up for grabs 

I like the positive outlook, buuuut what about those not participating in this forum? Lol

Archived