jer15002

Northeastern University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, maddkamp said:

Just received an interview invite for September 28-29!! So they are doing 3 interview weekends after all, don't lose hope yet!

Congrats!! Did they say how many people they would be inviting? 

2 hours ago, maddkamp said:

Just received an interview invite for September 28-29!! So they are doing 3 interview weekends after all, don't lose hope yet!

When were you verified? 

3 hours ago, jer15002 said:

Congrats!! Did they say how many people they would be inviting? 

3 hours ago, jas96 said:

When were you verified? 

Sorry they didn't say how many people they were inviting.

I was verified on 6/4 and submitted in mid-July.

For those who interviewed, would you say the interviews on Saturday last until 12? I am trying to book my flight back and am wondering if 1pm is cutting it close. Thanks for the help in advance!

5 hours ago, nat94 said:

For those who interviewed, would you say the interviews on Saturday last until 12? I am trying to book my flight back and am wondering if 1pm is cutting it close. Thanks for the help in advance!

My last interview ended at 1230 and there were still people waiting for their third. I would book a later flight 

I GOT IN!! I interviewed this past weekend and received a call from Dr. Baginski (Program Director) this morning! I've officially been accepted into their PA program! Woooo! Such a great feeling :)) Looking forward to experiencing Boston these next couple years with the great group of people I met over the weekend

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2018 at 12:22 PM, Nzafar said:

What is this 2 hour pharm class all about? 

Literally just sitting in on a 2 hour class... awesome professor

Huge congrats to all those accepted and good luck to those interviewing this weekend!

Are they 100% doing only the 3 interviews in September? Im assuming if we haven't heard back yet it isn't looking too good ?

I got an interview invite for September 28 & 29. I declined my invitation since I've already been accepted to my #1. Hopefully this opens up another spot for someone else!

1 hour ago, PrePA1246 said:

I got an interview invite for September 28 & 29. I declined my invitation since I've already been accepted to my #1. Hopefully this opens up another spot for someone else!

Did you get it today? 

Just received an interview invitation for 28-29! For those of you who have already interview, does the first day go until 4pm?

Edited by jer15002

20 minutes ago, jer15002 said:

Just received an interview invitation for 28-29! For those of you who have already interview, does the first day go until 4pm?

yes it does

For those of you who have already interviewed would you be willing to share what the interview portion is like? Would you say they're more academic or personal experience based in questions? Just trying to see what to prepare and good luck to those interviewing today!

On 9/18/2018 at 10:03 AM, CTCA2014 said:

I GOT IN!! I interviewed this past weekend and received a call from Dr. Baginski (Program Director) this morning! I've officially been accepted into their PA program! Woooo! Such a great feeling :)) Looking forward to experiencing Boston these next couple years with the great group of people I met over the weekend

Congrats! Did you apply to the dual degree?