Northeastern University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

1 minute ago, NUPA2021 said:

Hi guys! I was recently admitted through the Exercise Science program, waiting to hear about the interview and then the decision is by far the worst part but I'm so psyched to be in school with some of you next fall. Good luck!!

Congrats! Any chance you know when outside applicants will begin to hear back?

1 minute ago, GWG22 said:

Congrats! Any chance you know when outside applicants will begin to hear back?

Thanks! Yeah, they didn't say anything to us about it unfortunately, but judging from last year it should be in the next few weeks. You'll get an email invitation so I was checking my email a million times a day!

So I heard yesterday that the Program Director at NE recently took a position somewhere out west with another PA program... I'm thinking that this might have something to do with the delayed interview invites... just speculation here but I'd imagine that a big shift like that would cause some hiccups and possibly slow the process down. 

• Like 2

Got the invite this afternoon! If any first year students/second year students/alumni are looking at this thread, would you be willing to share any details about the interview? I recognize that you may not be able to share the specific questions you were asked, but any advice would be very much appreciated.

From looking at last year's thread, it looks like there were 3 rounds of interviews, all conducted in the last three weeks of September. So if they were to keep the same schedule, it would be Sep 14/15, Sep 21/22, and Sep 28/29. Again, that's based on last year's interview schedule, but that could always change. Hope that helps

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, MedicMellie said:

To the folks who received invitations to interview already, how much time did you have to accept the offer?  I am going away Sept 7-14 and will have limited access to my email, and I figured it would be just my luck that I'd receive and email during that time! 

We got the notice of invite Wed Aug 29 and had to RSVP by Thu Sep 6, so about a week.