Northeastern University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, Joslynnbre said:

Does anyone know how big the alternate list is and if we’re ranked on it? 

When I replied to the waitlist email, I asked them and haven't heard back. 

It's hard to tell if everyone that interviewed and didn't get in got put on the list of if they sent out rejections as well.

• Like 1

Hey so this is what they emailed back to me when I asked my waitlist questions “Applicants on the alternate list are not ranked.  If a space becomes available in the PA Program, the Admissions Committee will meet to make a decision. Your status on the alternate list for the PA Program remains in effect until the PA class matriculates in August 2019.”

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mikejeffe said:

Congrats welcome to the group! can't wait to meet everyone. I was hoping a group would get started as well. We could always start our own unofficial group.

I think this is a good idea. We have quite a while until the program starts but it is still nice to start getting to know each other and discussing how to get ready over the next ten months!

• Like 2

Got a missed call yesterday from a boston area code number. Got really excited but no voicemail and I called back and it takes me to a mailbox that I would need a number to access. Not sure if anyone else got something like that? I looked up the phone number online and it looks like it's a northeastern number, but I assume I'd get an email or a voicemail if they were calling about the waitlist. 

2 hours ago, PATriton said:

Got a missed call yesterday from a boston area code number. Got really excited but no voicemail and I called back and it takes me to a mailbox that I would need a number to access. Not sure if anyone else got something like that? I looked up the phone number online and it looks like it's a northeastern number, but I assume I'd get an email or a voicemail if they were calling about the waitlist. 

I got the same thing! I was really confused by it. I was accepted to their program though. So I’m not sure what the call is about. I was afraid it could be spam. I may reach out to them by email and clarify if they had called me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...