Anatomy & Physiology without Labs

Is it still a 4 hour class? My A&P courses did not have specific lab days like other science courses did. We just kind of did “lab” type activities as the need arose. But the courses were 4 hours so I ran in to no problems. 

If it is only 3 hours, a lot of schools separate lecture and lab, lecture being a 3 hour course and lab being 1 hour. If a school around you does this, you could just sign up for the lab.

29 minutes ago, mooredc said:

Is it still a 4 hour class? My A&P courses did not have specific lab days like other science courses did. We just kind of did “lab” type activities as the need arose. But the courses were 4 hours so I ran in to no problems. 

If it is only 3 hours, a lot of schools separate lecture and lab, lecture being a 3 hour course and lab being 1 hour. If a school around you does this, you could just sign up for the lab.

Thank you for your reply! I am currently attending a SUNY Buffalo and I will be transferring to NYU next semester to finish my bachelors due to personal reasons. If my prereqs cannot be met at NYU, I will most likely take them at a community college. Do you think having 3 schools on my capsa application will be frowned upon?

8 hours ago, lulusbakery9 said:

Thank you for your reply! I am currently attending a SUNY Buffalo and I will be transferring to NYU next semester to finish my bachelors due to personal reasons. If my prereqs cannot be met at NYU, I will most likely take them at a community college. Do you think having 3 schools on my capsa application will be frowned upon?

I had 13 schools on my application and nobody ever asked me about it. 

I had 5 different transcripts and only had one school make a statement about it during a panel interview. The interviewer specifically said that since you have so many transcripts it looks bad. If you're in the military, you move from station to station and can't stick with one school. Luckily, someone else on the panel who was also in the military told her why I would have so many transcripts and I wasn't docked on it. None of my many other interviews cared, so it could just be that one interviewer. 

Archived