Congrats to everyone being accepted!! That is so exciting! We are excited to have you be apart of the program as well! 

Alli will be reaching out to y'all about what the next steps for admission into the program. Remember the deadline to pay your deposit!

We will be making a Facebook page welcoming you all so you can chat and interact with each other leading up to the program start date this January! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, emichelle28 said:

Hey guys, I just got notification that I have been waitlisted. Does anyone know if anyone was accepted off of the waitlist last year? Or is it pretty likely a spot won’t open up? Thanks! 

Hi.

Several students in our current class were from the waitlist.

Don't be discouraged.

Patrick

Edited by PatrickCasey
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 6:08 PM, PriddyK23 said:

Hey Patrick,

Appreciate you taking the time to answer questions. I am interviewing on the 28th and I was just curious to learn about the program from a current student. During the interview are we able to talk with a current student(s) to hear about their experience or is it mostly focused on staff? Thanks again.

Kris

Hi Kris,

Yes current students will be there to talk to during lunch!

I finally got my letter today letting me know I was placed on the alternate list after interviewing on 8/27. I was notified a few weeks ago after inquiring, but hadn’t received anything official until today. So for those of you who interviewed around the same time as me and still have yet to hear anything, you may be in the same boat as me. Fingers crossed I’m able to make it off the waitlist!

8 minutes ago, shazel06 said:

I interviewed on Oct 1st, and received a letter stating I'm on the alternate list. Has anyone been offered a seat yet that was waitlisted? 

I haven’t seen anything posted about getting pulled from the waitlist yet this cycle. You’re only the 3rd (myself included) person posting in the forum so far about being waitlisted, I wonder how many will be on the list. 

6 hours ago, Laurenmarie89 said:

I haven’t seen anything posted about getting pulled from the waitlist yet this cycle. You’re only the 3rd (myself included) person posting in the forum so far about being waitlisted, I wonder how many will be on the list. 

Yeah, I'm curious how many will be on the list. I remember from my interview day, they did say that last year 16 students were taken from the waitlist. So, that's promising!