Colorado ortho salary range help please

hey guys.  I'm entertaining a job offer in CO for ortho.  I have getting on like 15 years of experience.  I think the offer I got was just ok ish... Can you guys offer any insights for salary ranges for experienced ortho PAs there in CO? please?   The said I'd be in the 75th percentile with MGMA but that's also lumping in ortho PAs with like 1 year experience... 

I can't speak for ortho, but CO is on the low end for salaries for just about everything. They attribute this to "mountain living" or some crap, which is some sort of local justification for lower salaries coupled with rising housing costs. I am due to start with a large company at their Colorado Springs clinic in May; they were the only group that offered a salary commensurate with experience.

Colorado Springs has a few private ortho groups besides the hospital systems there. I haven't seen any job postings for ortho lately. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots. There is a job posting for Ortho at Banner Health in Loveland, and a private group in Golden. 

Forgot to mention there is an ortho position open in Canon City at St. Thomas. 

Archived