On 3/22/2019 at 4:42 PM, samrocks342 said:

hi everyone. just interviewed yesterday march 21.any idea how long I'll be waiting to be accepted/rejected? I know the last interview is April 3. really hope i get in wish me luck. 

I interviewed on December 5th and was accepted on January 10th! So i'd wait about 4ish weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, whb1991 said:

anyone have an interview but did not hear back from st johns yet? and does anyone know if they picked their class already? or if they sent out rejection/waitlist emails?

yea i heard back on thursday that i'm on the wait list

On 5/19/2019 at 3:05 PM, PrePA97 said:

For those who that got accepted do you mind sharing your stats ? 

Don’t get too hooked on stats! Never compare your value to anyone else because every person has something unique to offer. Just work on getting good grades, building strong relationships with your professors/healthcare providers, gaining ample amount of direct patient care experience, and staying confident! 

• 2 weeks later...

I was placed on the wait list. I called to see where on the list but they said they don't have a numbered list, just a compiled wait list. they said when a seat opens, they go through all of the applicants on the wait list and pick and choose.