• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I submitted my application for St. John's last July and have heard nothing so far and since the application date passed last month I decided to go ahead and give them a call just to check in! After I asked about if they would be giving out anymore interviews, the lady I spoke to on the phone told me that they have not reviewed my application yet. I am just really confused as I submitted so long ago and I dont really know what to make of the situation. Has something like this happened to anyone else? 

2 hours ago, pahopeful46 said:

Hi everyone! I submitted my application for St. John's last July and have heard nothing so far and since the application date passed last month I decided to go ahead and give them a call just to check in! After I asked about if they would be giving out anymore interviews, the lady I spoke to on the phone told me that they have not reviewed my application yet. I am just really confused as I submitted so long ago and I dont really know what to make of the situation. Has something like this happened to anyone else? 

Hi!! I am in the same boat. I applied beginning of September and I am still waiting.. so frustrating. Did they say that they are still giving out interviews? 

52 minutes ago, PPatel47 said:

Does anyone know if st. John's is too strict about finishing the pre-requisite before the application deadline? 

Hi! When I submitted the app I was in the process of taking A&P 1 and Microbiology, with A&P 2 still outstanding. I've been accepted to the program, A&P 1 and Microbio complete. I'm taking A&P 2 right now in my last semester of undergrad. I think as long as you show some sort of proof that you intend to take them, and you only have a few outstanding, you should be okay!

4 hours ago, Pagirl96 said:

Hi!! I am in the same boat. I applied beginning of September and I am still waiting.. so frustrating. Did they say that they are still giving out interviews? 

Yes actually! I asked after she told me that and she said yes. But looking on here it just makes me feel as if thats not happening but I hope she is right lol 

For those of you still waiting to hear back, are you in or out of state students? I applied in October and still have not heard anything yet either. I'm also very curious about how this process is working and if they are still offering interviews. Like several of you, when I emailed they replied that my app is still under review and I am hopeful since you  recently called and they said they were still offering interviews. It crossed my mind that they might choose from in state applicants first and remaining seats go to out of state ones. This is just a thought I figured I would put out there since I am out of state myself and still waiting. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

10 hours ago, BCgirl32 said:

For those of you still waiting to hear back, are you in or out of state students? I applied in October and still have not heard anything yet either. I'm also very curious about how this process is working and if they are still offering interviews. Like several of you, when I emailed they replied that my app is still under review and I am hopeful since you  recently called and they said they were still offering interviews. It crossed my mind that they might choose from in state applicants first and remaining seats go to out of state ones. This is just a thought I figured I would put out there since I am out of state myself and still waiting. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

I am out of state applicant too. I submitted my application on first week of September and haven't heard anything yet.  All they say is my application is under review every time I call them. 

I don't believe they are going in an order based on in/out of state applicants. I am out of state and interviewed on Nov. 16th and was accepted first week of January. There are other out of state applicants who have been accepted already, as well.

Do not give up hope guys, just be patient! I don't believe the class is full. If you have not been rejected yet, then you still have a shot!

6 hours ago, Gbpmk399132 said:

I don't believe they are going in an order based on in/out of state applicants. I am out of state and interviewed on Nov. 16th and was accepted first week of January. There are other out of state applicants who have been accepted already, as well.

Do not give up hope guys, just be patient! I don't believe the class is full. If you have not been rejected yet, then you still have a shot!

Yep ^^^ I’m from out of state, got interviewed in September and accepted in October so don’t give up hope if you’re from out of state! They’re definitely open to having both out of state and in state students 😁

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...