Early Applications

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if this school has early applications. I am in between submitting my application as soon as the application opens but my GPA would be way better if I wait like three months after it opens. It opens in April 26 but with my summer classes ending in July my GPA would be way better. What do you all recommend? 

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if this school has early applications. I am in between submitting my application as soon as the application opens but my GPA would be way better if I wait like three months after it opens. It opens in April 26 but with my summer classes ending in July my GPA would be way better. What do you all recommend? 

I think that you would have a better chance submitting any time before mid-July. How big is the gpa going to change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably from a 2.8 to like 3.2

From my personal experience and talking to others who applied to Texas schools, people who applied earlier had a better chance at getting an interview. Tbh I don’t think UTRGV was too strict on the timing, because their interview season lasted much longer than the other Texas schools.

Your gpa jump is significant! I think submitting CASPA by mid-July after your courses would be ok. To be safe, I would email the school and ask for their opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived