On December 6, 2018 at 10:06 AM, rpat11394 said:

Hi guys! Any last minute interview advice? I’ll be interviewing at RFUMS tomorrow. Anyone else?

When did you apply??

On 12/6/2018 at 9:06 AM, rpat11394 said:

Hi guys! Any last minute interview advice? I’ll be interviewing at RFUMS tomorrow. Anyone else?

How did it Go?! I will be interviewing there soon

Just received my acceptance email ahh!! So excited to be meeting all of you next year! Good luck to everyone else applying it’s a great program I fell in love with at the interview! 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:47 PM, PAspire said:

Does anyone know if there still spots available in the class? Any more interview possibilities? 

I would like to know as well. It has been radio silent for awhile now.

• Upvote 1

I applied late July and received the continued consideration email around September 27th. So far no more communications, hopefully this means there's still a chance for an interview 🙂 

I received my continued consideration email last week and a follow up email from admissions this week saying that there's only one more interview planned for this cycle which is January 11th. I was offered a spot on the interview waitlist---crossing my fingers that someone cancels last minute!

2 hours ago, Forw7295 said:

was Just Accepted from the January 11th Interview!

That's great--congratulations!

I received a continued consideration email today. I'm really hoping this is a step towards being put on the waitlist. 

16 hours ago, LesliePAApplicant said:

@Willow was just accepted today! Last interview was their last round of interviews. They said that rejections and those waitlisted post interview will be notified by the end of this month.

Thanks for the info. Congrats on your acceptance!

28 minutes ago, rpat11394 said:

Just received an update that I am on waitlist! I heard it was ranked but will they email us or do we ask?

Waitlisted here too.

2 hours ago, rpat11394 said:

Just received an update that I am on waitlist! I heard it was ranked but will they email us or do we ask?

It looks like last year they sent out the rankings a few days after the waitlist offers