Rosalind Franklin 2018-2019 Applicants

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weeniehutjr said:

I had a bit of an issue with my verification process, but I got an email from RFUMS on 5/25 that everything plus my payment was received and my app was under review. 

Thanks for letting me know! I got that email on 5/30 so hopefully I'll hear something next week! 

Hey guys,

My app was verified about 10 days ago, but I realized I never actually submitted my diversity statement I wrote.  (huge oversight on my part I know). I don't think this is too big of a deal since it was optional, but do you think it's worth emailing them to see if I can still send it to them?

Hey guys,
My app was verified about 10 days ago, but I realized I never actually submitted my diversity statement I wrote.  (huge oversight on my part I know). I don't think this is too big of a deal since it was optional, but do you think it's worth emailing them to see if I can still send it to them?

Maybe call and say “I decided to write the diversity statement after I submitted will you accept my essay via email?” And see what they say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

Maybe call and say “I decided to write the diversity statement after I submitted will you accept my essay via email?” And see what they say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about saying this, but I didn't want it to come off as me being lazy or dumb for overlooking this

4 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

I think if you feel like your diversity statement would improve your application I would just go for it. I don't think it could hurt you.

Okay I think I'm going to do it! worst case scenario they say no, at least it shows that I care lol. Thanks for your help!

5 hours ago, brearae said:

I received my invitation via email! I got an email on 6/12 saying they were reviewing my application.

You received an interview invite the same day your app was under review? That’s awesome! What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? 

Archived