Rosalind Franklin 2018-2019 Applicants

I am nervous that I may have submitted a little late. I submitted CASPA 6/22 and was verified 6/27. But I did not submit the application processing fee until 7/6. I hope I still have a decent chance. For those of you that have already received interview invites, how long did it take to receive an interview invite after the "application file is complete" email?

Also in case anyone is curious my stats are:

GRE 316 and 3.5

cGPA 3.66

sGPA 3.64

PCE 1100 CNA in a hospital

Shadowing experience 42 hours with cardio-thoracic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, cardiology, and pediatrics

Volunteer experience 194 hours

Leadership experience of Volunteer Events Coordinator and Vice President of my school's Pre-PA Club for 2 consecutive year, and Chairmen for the Pre-PA Club on my school's Pre-Health Council for 1 year

Edited by bussine3

On 6/18/2018 at 1:11 PM, MIgirl said:

Okay I think I'm going to do it! worst case scenario they say no, at least it shows that I care lol. Thanks for your help!

Did you contact them about the optional essay? I wrote mine and it never uploaded, I did not realize til now, did not want to call them and seem not detail oriented lol

On 7/11/2018 at 10:49 AM, bussine3 said:

I am nervous that I may have submitted a little late. I submitted CASPA 6/22 and was verified 6/27. But I did not submit the application processing fee until 7/6. I hope I still have a decent chance. For those of you that have already received interview invites, how long did it take to receive an interview invite after the "application file is complete" email?

Also in case anyone is curious my stats are:

GRE 316 and 3.5

cGPA 3.66

sGPA 3.64

PCE 1100 CNA in a hospital

Shadowing experience 42 hours with cardio-thoracic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, cardiology, and pediatrics

Volunteer experience 194 hours

Leadership experience of Volunteer Events Coordinator and Vice President of my school's Pre-PA Club for 2 consecutive year, and Chairmen for the Pre-PA Club on my school's Pre-Health Council for 1 year

Hey,
I received my "application file is complete and ready to review on May 18th and an interview invite on June 8th for July 13th. 

I just finished their first round of interview and I was extremely satisfied by how well the faculty presented themselves and the program. After interviewing here, this program will be one of my top choices. I would highly recommend the MMI interview format. It was fun and exciting to partake in it!

If anyone is curious about my stats or general questions, just message me. As a small note, please don't ask for specific details such as interview questions, but all other general questions are welcomed!

17 minutes ago, AAKO3 said:

Just curious, when is it okay to contact the program on the status of the application? I have been waiting six weeks already and wondering if thats normal.

The “completed application” email states 2-8 weeks. So I would wait till after the 8th week. I’m in the same boat as you. 

• Upvote 1

Just leaving my stats here and hoping for an interview from here. I did complete their optional diversity essay. First time applying. Good luck to everybody.

Submitted 7/12, Verified 7/17

CASPA sGPA : 3.55 cGPA: 3.42

GRE: 314, 4.0 on writing

PCE: ~5000 Hrs

HCE: ~1000 Hrs

Volunteer: ~200 hrs

Shadowing PAs: ~150 hrs