2018/2019 Cycle

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TayPrePA said:

Out of state applicant here! Just got invited to interview June 12-13! Ahh!!!

2 hours ago, PAinthemaking2018 said:

Just got invited to interview June 12 and 13! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! when did you guys get verified and did you guys take the CASPer test?

•  

7 minutes ago, FuturePAmc said:

I got denied ?  Good luck to everyone with interviews!! Y'all will do great! 

stats for anyone wondering: sGPA 3.1, cGPA 3.4, experience: >3,000 hours as CNA and MA, GRE 309

I did as well and have very similar stats as yours. Best of luck to you with the rest of the cycle!

37 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Yeah it was very quick. I just submitted 3 days ago

37 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Yeah it was very quick. I just submitted 3 days ago

Did they send you an email? I submitted 5/16 and haven’t heard anything. 

I got my denial email on Friday. Haven't even submitted my CASPer yet. Taking it today at 2pm EST. Wish I could get my $10 back haha. I contacted them using the "Live Chat" feature, asking for application feedback, and they said an Admissions Counselor will contact me. I just hope this doesn't set the precedent for the rest of my applications. This is my second year of applications! ? 

56 minutes ago, allthingspa said:

I recieved an invite to interview! This is the first school I’m hearing back from. The interview is June 19-20. Very excited to visit beautiful Savannah and meet all of you! 

When did you submit/verified? I was verified on the 14th but everyone from that time frame heard back already! I haven't been denied or offered an interview so I'm curious haha

7 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

When did you submit/verified? I was verified on the 14th but everyone from that time frame heard back already! I haven't been denied or offered an interview so I'm curious haha

I as well have not heard either, denial or invite. I submitted on the 16th and was verified on the 17th. But I also have 1 pre-requisite to complete, which will be completed the end of June. I’m curious too. 

17 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

Submitted 5/6 and verified 5/7. I think the turnaround is different for everyone! Not sure how they decide when to offer.. 

Archived