University of Tampa PA Program

Hi guys. 

Question to a people who got an interview invitation, did it come to your email or to CASPA account somehow ? 
Thank you for explanation.

I got this email from UT and I am confused on the line : “ will be notified via CASPA “????

email I got

“ Thank you for attending our online information session. 

We are currently evaluating all applicants with verified applications and will be notifying those selected over the upcoming weeks for the five different interview dates and the applicants will be notified via CASPA.

To learn more about the program, please feel free to check out our PA brochure”

Edited by YGrabo

1 hour ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys. 

Question to a people who got an interview invitation, did it come to your email or to CASPA account somehow ? 
Thank you for explanation.

I got this email from UT and I am confused on the line : “ will be notified via CASPA “????

email I got

“ Thank you for attending our online information session. 

We are currently evaluating all applicants with verified applications and will be notifying those selected over the upcoming weeks for the five different interview dates and the applicants will be notified via CASPA.

To learn more about the program, please feel free to check out our PA brochure”

The interview invite I recieved came via email. Maybe it just means the email address associated with your caspa account??

• Upvote 1

On 9/25/2018 at 11:20 AM, SoonToBePAC said:

Congrats to those receiving interviews!

I just happened to go back and check out the website again. I did not realize how expensive this program is projected to be. The website says $110,465 ? total (and that's not out of state cost). I know they're planning on having some pretty amazing resources but geez that's expensive for a brand new un-established program!

It's $84,000 if you don't include their projected costs for room and board. On par with other programs out there. Most programs don't include that when estimating the total cost.