University of Tampa PA Program

14 minutes ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

I sent them my transcript with summer grades in August and got an email back that they updated my application. They said I can check out one of their weekly online info sessions and an admissions counselor will gladly answer all the specific questions. Hope this helps.

Did you email the transcript or mail it? When I was looking on their website it says to just update CASPA with summer grade but I’m wondering if I should email it anyway to be safe? I got good grades so I want to be sure they see them.

1 hour ago, CalBears said:

Did you email the transcript or mail it? When I was looking on their website it says to just update CASPA with summer grade but I’m wondering if I should email it anyway to be safe? I got good grades so I want to be sure they see them.

I mailed official transcript to CASPA and attached unofficial one to the email I sent them.

3 hours ago, varous86 said:

Good afternoon has anyone reached out to UT to ask about verification/ confirmation on receiving their application  

Hello! I did reach out to UT asking about my app since I haven’t heard back either and they said they received everything from CASPA. UT also mentioned that I should check out their weekly online info sessions like @RespiratoryGirl mentioned above! Hope that helps! ? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, amh2021 said:

I just called and Rachel said all verified applicants have to do it

If that’s the case I will be removing my application for consideration. Not spending another $100 after CASPA that I wasn’t aware of before applying to not be guaranteed an interview, but I have an acceptance elsewhere so it’s just not cost-efficient for me. 

Hope everyone who hopes to attend attend this programs gets accepted!!! Best of luck everyone! I’m rooting for you!!

• Like 1