University of Tampa PA Program

Guest PAhopeful85
1 hour ago, mlanefl said:

Got my phone call from Rachel today too! Was originally 9 on the waitlist...looks like it hasn’t been updated yet today though to reflect the changes. Good luck to all!

Congratulations! What an amazing feeling, right? 

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the last interviews were during the first week in December and final selections were made for the upcoming class  and waitlist on 12/14.  I would email them and Check you CASPA App to confirm that your email address and phone number were correct. Something doesn’t sound right there. Good luck!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@PAtoB03 hi!! Congratulations! I would reach out to Meredith Beasley and have her add you to our email/class list (if she hasn’t already) so that the admins know you’re who requested access to the group. We haven’t had any news of a newly accepted classmate recently so whoever is controlling the page probably just doesn’t know 🙂 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...