University of Tampa PA Program

5 minutes ago, padh30 said:

I think it was mentioned that you can park in the garages that have guest parking in them and just tell the guard that you are here for the physician assistant interview.  The Health Sciences building is #53 on the map (I attached it below for you) 

UTCampusMap.pdf

Wow thank you so much. You’re a lifesaver!

3 hours ago, Sneakygiraffe said:

Wow thank you! did it include anything about parking? 

Here is the info from the email I received:

Where: The University of Tampa’s campus, located at 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33606. Please report to the second floor of the Graduate and Health Studies Building (#53 on the campus map).

When: Monday, October 8. Registration and breakfast is 7:30am-8:30am, with the official program starting at 8:30am. Please plan to be on campus until 6pm that night.

Parking: If you plan to drive, we have spots reserved in the Thomas Parking Garage. Please enter the garage from W. North A. Street off N. Boulevard. Let the guard know you’re here for the Physician Assistant Medicine Interview Day. The guard will direct you where to go.

Accommodations: There are many hotels close to UT’s campus. Please view our suggestions on our website. I suggest you explore some of the local attractions as well. Mobile rideshare apps such as Uber and Lyft are available in the area. Tampa International Airport is just 6 miles away from campus.

Day-Of Requirements: Dress should be business formal. Please bring a photo ID.

On 11/7/2018 at 12:57 PM, pabca94 said:

has anyone from the 11/1 interview heard anything? I know they said it could be a couple weeks but since people have started hearing about waitlists/rejections I was wondering if that had changed

15 minutes ago, dani021 said:

Here is the info from the email I received:

Where: The University of Tampa’s campus, located at 401 W. Kennedy Blvd. Tampa, FL 33606. Please report to the second floor of the Graduate and Health Studies Building (#53 on the campus map).

When: Monday, October 8. Registration and breakfast is 7:30am-8:30am, with the official program starting at 8:30am. Please plan to be on campus until 6pm that night.

Parking: If you plan to drive, we have spots reserved in the Thomas Parking Garage. Please enter the garage from W. North A. Street off N. Boulevard. Let the guard know you’re here for the Physician Assistant Medicine Interview Day. The guard will direct you where to go.

Accommodations: There are many hotels close to UT’s campus. Please view our suggestions on our website. I suggest you explore some of the local attractions as well. Mobile rideshare apps such as Uber and Lyft are available in the area. Tampa International Airport is just 6 miles away from campus.

Day-Of Requirements: Dress should be business formal. Please bring a photo ID.

Just got the email about 10 minutes ago myself. Thank you so much for replying though. I was getting worried that they weren’t saying anything back 

3 hours ago, scefrosario said:

Hi, I thought I read in one of the previous posts that 11/19 was the last day scheduled for interviews.  Does anyone know if this is accurate? Thanks. 

It gives these dates on their website!

Interview dates are tentatively scheduled for the following (Mondays): Oct. 8, Oct. 15, Nov. 5, Nov. 12, Nov. 19 and Dec. 3, 2018