University of Tampa PA Program

2 minutes ago, Jmas904 said:

First post, long time lurker.

I got an invitation to interview with UT on 11/5 and would appreciate any tips on how to prepare for this particular interview (outside of comfortable shoes lol). I have read How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview, familiarized myself with the schools website, intend to take part in the virtual tour on 11/1, and I would like to take that knowledge and hone it for this interview. I know those who have already interviewed are legally prohibited from discussing the individual questions and specifics of the interview, but any preparation guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and good luck to you all!

Honestly, in my opinion, reading the prep book, studying their website, or taking part in the virtual tour wont help much. Maybe a little but not much. Focus on personal/healthcare experiences and thinking quick on your feet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lovelydovey123 said:

Honestly, in my opinion, reading the prep book, studying their website, or taking part in the virtual tour wont help much. Maybe a little but not much. Focus on personal/healthcare experiences and thinking quick on your feet.

That is reassuring then. I am comfortable with my experiences and communicating them, just wanted to be sure to cater to the MMI process as much as possible. Thank you for the reply!

Any other insight is still appreciated.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:57 PM, Jmas904 said:

First post, long time lurker.

I got an invitation to interview with UT on 11/5 and would appreciate any tips on how to prepare for this particular interview (outside of comfortable shoes lol). I have read How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview, familiarized myself with the schools website, intend to take part in the virtual tour on 11/1, and I would like to take that knowledge and hone it for this interview. I know those who have already interviewed are legally prohibited from discussing the individual questions and specifics of the interview, but any preparation guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and good luck to you all!

Hey! I will also be interviewing with UT on 11/5. Please let me know if you would like to meet up the night before. I will be driving there and should be in town by 6PM. 

On 10/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Anjpa said:

Hey! I will also be interviewing with UT on 11/5. Please let me know if you would like to meet up the night before. I will be driving there and should be in town by 6PM. 

I’ll be Interviewing 11/5 and would be more than happy to meet up as well. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Anjpa said:

Hi there! I will also be interviewing 11/5 and would love to meet up the night before. Let me know if you're still interested, and maybe we can get a group going. 

2 minutes ago, Sneakygiraffe said:

I received an interview invite yesterday afternoon for 11/12 which I accepted however they never replied with additional info. Can anyone graciously tell me where they had to report on the interview day? ?

It says to report to the second floor of the Graduate and Health Studies building

26 minutes ago, Sneakygiraffe said:

Wow thank you! did it include anything about parking? 

I think it was mentioned that you can park in the garages that have guest parking in them and just tell the guard that you are here for the physician assistant interview.  The Health Sciences building is #53 on the map (I attached it below for you) 

UTCampusMap.pdf