Verification Form PLEASE HELP

Guest blee100

Guest blee100

Hi before caspa opens I hear that touro manhattan has a required verification form for their shadowing and patient care experience. Does anyone have access to that form on their computer and could possibly send it to me so I could get a head start before caspa opens? It would be greatly appreciated. I called touro but he said that their no form but from looking at a step by step tutorial on youtube I saw that there is a form but the person doing the tutorial didnt open the link so I think he may be confused. Please help if you can!!

2 hours ago, blee100 said:

Hi before caspa opens I hear that touro manhattan has a required verification form for their shadowing and patient care experience. Does anyone have access to that form on their computer and could possibly send it to me so I could get a head start before caspa opens? It would be greatly appreciated. I called touro but he said that their no form but from looking at a step by step tutorial on youtube I saw that there is a form but the person doing the tutorial didnt open the link so I think he may be confused. Please help if you can!!

These are the forms from last cycle. They should be the same for next, but you never know. Good luck!

PA SUPPLEMENTAL_20160714161848.pdf

Archived