Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mjharniss
      My name is Mahlia, this is my 3rd time applying to UW and first time being invited to interview.
      I would love to get to know some of my future peers and fellow interviewees through this forum. I was also wondering what the interview experience was like for those who interviewed last year via zoom. Was a same small group interview style used? Looking forward to hearing from you all.

• By CSOMPAClub
      Hello everyone, on behalf of the CSOM PA Club, I'd like to invite you to attend our PA club hours hosted every Thursday at 12:30 PM via zoom. These 1-hour sessions are hosted by current PA students and we answer prospective students' questions about our journey into PA school, the CASPA application, pre-requisites, etc. It is an informal environment in which you can come ask all the questions you have and have a feel for what the future might look like for you. If interested, please fill out the attached form and email it back to us at csompaclub@gmail.com at the beginning of the week corresponding to the session you like to attend in order to confirm attendance and receive the meeting link. We look forward to seeing you there.
      PA Club Interest Form.pdf
    • By karenlzrg
      Hey everyone!
      So I'm 8 weeks away from graduating! Hooray! I wanted to ask you lovely folks what tips you have on job hunting whether it be when to search, what benefits to aim for, important questions you wished you asked, etc.
      Anything helps, thanks!
    • By Spoiler24k
      Hello all,
      For this cycle, I have had the privilege of being accepted into two PA programs so far. And more interviews to come! My heart is telling me to go to program B, but my brain is telling me to stick with program A. I guess I am wowed by the flashy offerings of program B over program A that finally helps me feel at home at a educational institution(something I didn't have during my undergrad as a first gen student). Maybe this is me doubting myself, but somehow I feel I may not be as academically successful with a PA program that is only two years long because of the material crunch. The only thing holding me back from program B is graduating with crippling debt by the age of 28 😞, especially because I had a full ride to college. 
      Any and all honest opinions welcome. What would you do? 
      Program A 
      - 25 months
      - Tuition 85-90k
      - PANCE 93-97%
      - Smaller city in midwest, cost of living fairly low
      - Less time during clinical rotation phase/means less specialties I can explore?
      - Has all the essentials technology/skill labs

Program B 
      - Top ranked program (probably doesn't matter)
      - 30ish months with longer breaks
      - Tuition 170-180k
      - PANCE 91-96%
      - Larger faculty
      - Part of teaching hospital
      - Big city, cost of living is larger
      - Large alumni network/more leadership CAPA opportunities
    • By VirginiaTech117
      Hey guys my name is Geena and I'm a PA at a primary care in Philadelphia. We are currently hiring scribes and medical assistants (no experience required- we will train). This is a great opportunity for pre-PA's who need experience hours! Message me for details 🙂

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More