sk8er2004

TTUHSC 2018-2019 Application Cycle

Received my official offer after being on the waitlist since November. I’ve been praying every night for acceptance- keep and stay hopeful everyone!!🙏🏼

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Jxrx21 said:

Received my official offer after being on the waitlist since November. I’ve been praying every night for acceptance- keep and stay hopeful everyone!!🙏🏼

Congrats!!! Did you ever contact them after you were waitlisted?

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, baylor2018 said:

What day does Tech’s program start?

May 28th. 

• Upvote 1

I was just offered a spot in the program today! I've already made plans to attend another program but I really liked tech when I interviewed and want to consider it. The only issue I have right now is the feasibility of moving from Houston to Midland in 2 weeks. Any advice? Any accepted students still need a roommate? I've just heard housing in midland right now is scarce due to oil! Thanks!

9 hours ago, egrace said:

I was just offered a spot in the program today! I've already made plans to attend another program but I really liked tech when I interviewed and want to consider it. The only issue I have right now is the feasibility of moving from Houston to Midland in 2 weeks. Any advice? Any accepted students still need a roommate? I've just heard housing in midland right now is scarce due to oil! Thanks!

I would base your decision off of what program you think you’re a better fit for! The rest will be a hassle but only about a month of it. Looking back after being a PA you’ll be proud of where you went/your decision versus a small adjustment in the grand scheme of it all. Tech has a great program & we’d love to have you if you’re willing to sacrifice a little more here in the short for the long term gain 🙂 

On 5/14/2019 at 1:12 PM, egrace said:

As someone who moved out here in 3 weeks last year, it's totally doable. Stressful, sure. But housing is actually a lot better now than when I was looking last year so if you really want to come to Tech, you can do it!

did anyone in the last cycle have issues with pending classes? I just wanted to know if my application for this year will be delayed because I have one last class?