Trouble getting Pance results for mid March?

I took the pance on 3/14 and it’s been 12 days since that time and I haven’t gotten my results. I called NCCPA and they kept telling me they haven’t processed the scores yet. It seems as tho everyone gets their results about a week after so this relative delay has me stressing. I’ll hit 2 weeks post test on Wednesday. Anyone else have a similar issue? 

There is really no set rule for the release of results. I've seen results out there within 3 to 4 days (rare), but generally in the 2 - 3 week timeframe. Once I knew of a student that went beyond 3 weeks, they called NCCPA, there was an error in that instance, again rare. So you're probably right there, any day, don't worry about others and hopefully you'll get the results shortly. Good luck!

I took the panre on 3/14 and haven’t heard yet either! I had two friends take it within the last month and they heard within 6-7 days. And the last two times I took the exam I heard within 6-7 days. Getting nervous...though I am glad to hear I’m not the only one waiting impatiently for results!!

10 hours ago, CardioPAWC said:

I took the panre on 3/14 and haven’t heard yet either! I had two friends take it within the last month and they heard within 6-7 days. And the last two times I took the exam I heard within 6-7 days. Getting nervous...though I am glad to hear I’m not the only one waiting impatiently for results!!

That’s comforting to know I’m not alone. I keep annoying them with phone calls and apparently the system is still in the midst of maintenance. I’m not sure what’s taking so long

Archived