Seasonal/Travel PA Jobs

Hello All,

My wife and I are PAs and we are interested in working seasonally. Ideally we’d be in the Northeast (Maine, New Hampshire) in the late spring through summer and back to the South for the late fall through winter. 

Was wondering if folks out there had firms/companies they enjoyed working for that provided this sort of seasonal/travel work? My main area of expertise is in pediatric or adult emergency medicine and hers is in urgent care.

Thanks!

Barton and Associates has a pretty good reputation. There are a lot of really bad ones out there who will send you anywhere for anything and lie right to your face just so they can make a buck.

Do some networking if you go on this little journey. With some planning and organization you can become your own little traveling company and increase your income by eliminating the agencies. I did for years. It was a bit of work but it was nice to be the captain of my own ship.

Archived